Consultwebs.com, Inc. is looking for an additional Account Manager to join our growing team. As an Account Manager, your primary job is to plan and organize our clients’ campaigns as well as handle all communications between Consultwebs.com, Inc. and our clients. You must possess solid SEO knowledge and very strong communication skills, as well as marketing savvy.
- Develop and document strategies to increase our clients’ visibility online in a very competitive niche;
- Prepare regular campaign status, performance and rankings reports as well as host meetings on a monthly basis to review data and discuss performance with our clients;
- Manage day-to-day client communications & maintain proactive communications ensuring our clients are informed and involved on an ongoing basis;
- Plan Content & PR strategies in association with our Content team, SEO strategies with our SEO team and Social Media strategies with our Social Media team.
- You should have at least two years of similar work experience;
- You should have strong communication skills, organizational skills and be willing to adapt to new procedures or processes;
- You should have extremely developed SEO knowledge and be willing to obtain or maintain Google Analytics Certification;
- You should be able to perform SEO audits on your clients’ websites and be able to document perceived issues. Your job is not to fix these issues, but to document them and assign to our team;
- You should be willing to stay up to date on current and future search marketing trends;
- You should be very reliable and trustworthy;
- You must be a team player!.
- Work from your home or our office, it's up to you;
- Limited flexible hours;
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (after 90 days of employment);
- 401K plan (after 1 year of employment);
- Participation in company's incentive plan (after 1 year of employment).
Employment contingent upon passing background check and drug test.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Apply for this position
If you have a strong SEO knowledge, communication skills, planning skills, organizational skills, a hunger to stay on top of the latest trends and you do not shy away from working hard, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com